USA Canada Australia New Zealand Philippines UK
Washington Ottawa Canberra Wellington Manila London

📱 +880 1620 4646 70
📱 +880 1620 4646 69

You are here: Home>> Country List>> USA
Capital: Washington, D.C.
Population: 314,598,000
Density: 33.7/ km2
Currency:United States dollar ($) (USD)
Official Language: English

F1 Visa:
This is the most common type of student visa. If you wish to engage in academic studies in the United States at an approved school, such as an accredited U.S. college or university, private secondary school, or approved English language program then you will need an F-1 visa. You will also need an F-1 visa if your course of study is more than 18 hours a week.
M1 Visa:
If you plan engage in non-academic or vocational study or training at a U.S. institution then you will need an M-1 visa.

F-1 and M-1 student visas can be issued up to 120 days in advance of your course of study start date. However, you will not be allowed to enter the United States in F-1 or M-1 status earlier than 30 days before your start date.
• Graduate / degree certificate
• Minimum 2.50/ 2nd class in Bachelor program.
• Good English proficiency with TOEFL /GMAT
• Capable to bear all fees & costs( Ex: tuition fees)

NOTE: Institutions set entry requirements based on the level of English that a student needs to succeed in each course. This is usually measured as an IELTS, TOEFL or PTE Academic score.

Eligibility for USA Student Visa

a. For undergraduate programs a student should have completed 10 + 2.
b. For Graduate programs the students must have completed 16 years of education i.e. 10+2+4. Some institutes accept 15 years of formal education into their Bridge or Masters program.
c. The student must have good scores in entrance exams like SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc
d. The language proficiency test scores should be --TOEFL score of 90 and above for Postgraduate and80 above for Undergraduate studies. IELTS score of 6 and above for Undergraduates and 6.5 and above for Postgraduates studies. Score for GRE should be 1200 – 1600 and for GMAT score 580- 650
e. Tuition fees should be from 13500 US$ to 18000US$ per year
f. For research with PhD students, you must provide Good academic result , all through 1st class ( SSC + HSC ), 2nd class ( Graduation & Post Graduation level ), IELTS – 6.0 - 7.0+, Minimum Three publication at English or Bengali Newspaper according his/her chosen field for PhD, Work experience 1 year, Thesis paper and 3 reference letter.
g. Bank sponsor should be from 1st blood and available fund will be 60 – 70 lac where 35 lac should be in a form of FDR and 20 lac in the form of Secured Bond.

Required Documents:

Diploma / Undergraduate Program
• Good IELTS Score
• Minimum HSC / O Level
• Immediate family members can sponsor
• Only need to show one year fund
• No Source required
• Bank loan accepted

Masters Program
• 4 Years Bachelor Degree
• IELTS – 6.0 / 6.5

Preparing an application is not an easy process; it can be stressful and lengthy if someone is unaware of what documents are required by the University. Missing documents makes admission process harder and annoying for both students and university officials. This often causes delays. Our experts handles every application with extra care and makes sure that this process goes smoothly.

Documents required for application :

1. Recent passport size photo (2 copies)
2. Photocopy of passport (1st two pages - MRP)
3. Statement of purpose (SOP)
4. Photocopy of all academic transcripts *
5. Photocopy of IELTS /TOEFL / PTE **
6. Two reference letters from your tutor / professor ***
7. Academic CV
8. Proposal (PHD applicants only)
9. Financial statements from bank ****
10. Affidavit of sponsorship (USA Only)

Notes :
* Needs to be attested from officials for USA only
** Some universities might ask to send scores directly to the university
*** Must be on an official letterhead
**** Required only for USA applicants and balance must show full 1 year's tuition and living cost available

Why study in USA!

The US has more than 2800 colleges and university institutions where nearly 6.5 million International students study in different courses for various programs.
The US offers international students the most exciting, rewarding and comprehensive array of study options in the world. International students who choose to study in the US have almost unlimited study choices.
Fifty states make up the USA and the country offers a wonderful combination of amazing cities, quaint towns, great beaches, brilliant oceans, sprawling farmlands, unique deserts, gorgeous lakes, winding river and incredible waterfalls. The education system here is the most versatile and flexible higher education system for international students in the world
Intakes: January/ August
When to apply: At least 6 months prior to the course commencement date.
Institutions: Approx 4700 Universities
Scholarship: Depends on Merit
Part Time Work facility: 20 hours/week for International students
Full Time Work facility: During the period of vacation students can work for full time
Are dependents allowed to come along: Yes

Admission and Visa Process for USA

3 Easy sTEPS @ Visa solution center to STUDY IN USA.


1. Submit a complete CV
2. Submit all academy documents (attested by the Education board / foreign ministry / notarization).
3. Passport.
4. 5 Copy pp size Photos .
5. Provide a bank certificate & bank Statement .
6. All the above documents will be couriered to the university.


1. Pay $50 to $100 (depend on College / University) for nonrefundable Application fee payable to the College / University.
2. The university will take 4 to 6 weeks to confirm the admission. And provide you I-20.


1. Upon receiving I-20 students need to pay SEVIS fee $200+bank service charge $20+courier charge $35 for money recipt.
2. Students need to submit their sponsor papers. (Anybody can be sponsor).
Minimum 1 year equivalent Tuition + Living cost + others (showing in I-20) have to be shown in sponsor's bank account for at least 3 to 4 months.
3. Visa application fees $141 (none refundable VISA fee) .
4. VFS will accept the application and give the interview date in next 10 days (aprox).
5. Upon issuance of the visa Students must transfer 1st Semester tuition fees to the university.
6. Fly to U.S.A.

Final Step at Visa Solution Center

✔Once all the papers mentioned above are done, student will go to VFS (Saimon Center) and submit visa application.
✔Visa application fees $160 + SEVIS Fees $ 200 need to be paid.
✔VFS will accept the application and give the interview date in next 3 to10 days.
✔Upon issuance of the visa, a service charge of Tk. 50,000 will be applicable to the students which will be adjusted with the previous deposit.

IELTS requirements are UG 5.5 - 6.0, PG 6.0 - 6.5, TOEFL 70 to 90 depending on the university.
In case of No or Low IELTS/TOEFL, the student can apply through the ESL (English as a second language), I - 20 will be issued both for ESL and Academic course.
Before attending the interview at the embassy, students can take the IELTS/TOEFL exam and with the required score, ESL can be waived at the time of enrollment at the university.
For PG students-GMAT/GRE may be required depending on the program or university.

Business Visa (B1):

Persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business should apply for a B1 visa. Or can be applied for combined of B1/B2 visa if there are any other purposes included like tourism, pleasure or visiting, Medical treatment etc.
• consult with business associates
• attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
• settle an estate
• Negotiate a contract

Tourism & Visit Visa (B2):

Foreign travelers to the United States for short visits, for example tourism, vacation, visiting family and friends, or medical treatment, need visitor visas unless they qualify for entry under the Visa Waiver Program.
• tourism
• vacation (holiday)
• visit with friends or relatives
• medical treatment
• participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
• participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
• enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)


<<   GALLERY   >>