USA Canada Australia New Zealand Philippines UK
Washington Ottawa Canberra Wellington Manila London

📱 +880 1620 4646 70
📱 +880 1620 4646 69

You are here: Home>> Country List>> Australia
Capital: Canberra
Largest City: Sydney & Melbourne
Population: 22,620,600 (2011) World Bank
Density: 2.8/km2 (233rd) 7.3/sq mile
Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
Official Language: English
Education System: Australian

The Student visa comprises 8 subclasses (subclass 570–576), based on the education sector of your main course. Below is the list of the student visas currently available. For more detail on each visa, visit our office

• Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570).
• Schools (Subclass 571).
• Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572).
• Higher Education (Subclass 573).
• Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574).
• Non-award (Subclass 575).
• AusAID or Defense (Subclass 576).

Eligibility for AUSTRALIA Student Visa

• Minimum O’ Level or SSC certificate
• Graduate / degree certificate
• Minimum 2.50/ 2nd class in Bachelor program.
• Good English proficiency with TOEFL /GMAT
• A valid passport
• All valid educational documents
• Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.

NOTE: Institutions set entry requirements based on the level of English that a student needs to succeed in each course. This is usually measured as an IELTS, TOEFL or PTE Academic score.

Required Documents:

Diploma / Undergraduate Program
• Good IELTS Score
• Minimum HSC / A Level
• Immediate family members can sponsor
• Only need to show one year fund
• No Source required
• Bank loan accepted

Masters Program
• 4 Years Bachelor Degree
• IELTS – 6.0 / 6.5

NOTE: You should make sure that you meet requirements for a student visa before you accept an offer & pay any tuition fees.

Documents required for application:

There are various other Australia student visa requirements that must be met, including: providing proof that one is a person of good character (a police certificate may be requested); paying the application fee for the Australian student visa; having appropriate living arrangements prepared for international students who are minors; possessing a secondary/senior high school diploma (if applying for an undergraduate university program); plus there may be prerequisites for particular Vocational Educational and Training (VET) programs. International students must also submit certified/notarized documentation in English (or with English translations attached) to support their application for a student visa to Australia and they must also note on their student visa application that they submitted the required documentation.

1. Recent passport size photo (2 copies)
2. Photocopy of passport (1st two pages - MRP)
3. Statement of purpose (SOP)
4. Photocopy of all academic transcripts*
5. Photocopy of TOEFL / GMAT**
6. Two reference letters from your tutor / professor***
7. Academic CV
8. Proposal (PHD applicants only)
9. Financial statements from bank****

Why study in AUSTRALIA!

Intakes: February, July and sometimes in November.
When to apply: At least four months prior to class start date.
Institutions: Australia has approx 40 govt. Universities & many government funded & Private Institutes providing Vocational, Undergraduate, and Post Graduate Program.
Scholarship: Available.
Part Time Work facility: 40 hours per fortnight during program and full time during Christmas and New Year Vacation. The minimum wages paid per hour is AUD 16.00 (approx)
Full Time Work facility: After Two years of courses
Are dependents allowed to come along: Yes

Education costs in Australia

School - $7,800 to $30,000
English language studies - Around $300 per week depending on course length
Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) - $4,000 to $22,000
Undergraduate Bachelor Degree - $15,000 to $33,000*
Postgraduate Masters Degree - $20,000 to $37,000*
Doctoral Degree - $14,000 to $37,000*

* Note: This does not include high value courses such as veterinary and medical. Please visit institution websites directly to see costs for these courses.

Admission and Visa Process for AUSTRALIA

3 Easy sTEPS @ Visa solution center to STUDY IN USA.


* Submit a complete CV
* Submit all academy documents (attested by the Education board / foreign ministry / notarization).
* Passport.
* 5 Copy pp size Photos.
* Provide a bank certificate & bank Statement.
* All the above documents will be couriered to the university.


* Pay $50 to $100 (depend on College / University) for nonrefundable Application fee payable to the College / University.
* The university will take 4 to 6 weeks to confirm the admission. And provide you I-20.


* Upon receiving I-20 students need to pay Tuition Fees + bank service charge +courier charge.
* Students need to submit their sponsor papers. (Anybody can be sponsor). Minimum 1 year equivalent Tuition + Living cost + others (showing in I-20) have to be shown in sponsor's bank account for at least 3 to 4 months.
* Visa application fees Tk. 46,290 (none refundable VISA fee) .
* VFS will accept the application and give the interview date in next 10 days (aprox).
* Upon issuance of the visa Students must transfer 1st Semester tuition fees to the university.

Final Step at Visa Solution Center

✔ Once all the papers mentioned above are done, student can submit visa application.
✔ Visa application fees Tk. 46,290 need to be paid.
✔ VFS will accept the application and give the interview date in next 3 to10 days.
✔ Upon issuance of the visa, a service charge of Tk.20000 will be applicable to the students which will be adjusted with the previous deposit.

Entry requirements

To begin studying in Australia, there are a range of entry requirements you may have to meet.
English language requirements

In some cases, you may need to provide results of an English language test. Be aware that the English language skill level required by an institution can be different from the level of skill required for your student visa application. You should carefully check student visa information on both the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website and the institution website for any English language requirements. Academic requirements
The academic requirements (including evidence of English language skills) you need to study in Australia will vary depending on the level of education you want to study. Institutions can have different entry requirements, so read the course information on their website carefully and contact them to ask for advice.

Here is some general guidance on entry requirements for the different levels of study:
English language - Entry requirements vary between institutions, and according to the level of English language course you want to study.
Schools - Entry requirements vary between schools depending on the state or territory you will be studying in. Academic performance and ability is considered during the application process.
Vocational education and training - In most cases there are no entrance exams for VET institutions. However, some courses may have specific pre-requisite subjects or work experience requirements.
Higher Education Undergraduate - To gain entry into an Australian undergraduate course you will need to have an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12), or the overseas equivalent. Some undergraduate courses may also have specific pre-requisite subjects.
Higher Education Postgraduate - As well as the satisfactory completion of at least one degree at undergraduate level, your institution may take research ability or relevant work experience into consideration.

Tip: To meet the academic requirements of an Australian high school qualification, consider taking a Foundation course. Also called bridging study, they are intensive courses that will help you meet the entry requirements. They are usually one year long and are offered by most higher education institutions.

Visa requirements
The student visa you need depends on your chosen course of study. As a guide, the typical key requirements you will need to meet are:
• Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate.
• Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement. Read more about this on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
• Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.
• English language proficiency.
• Meet health and character requirements.
• Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

An electronically stored authority for short-term visits to Australia for tourism or business purposes of up to 3 months. Available to passport holders from a number of countries and regions, who are outside Australia. eVisitors (Subclass 651)
An electronically stored authority for visits to Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to 3 months. Available to passport holders from the European Union and a number of other European countries, who are outside Australia. Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
A temporary visa allowing a stay in Australia of up to 3 or 6 or 12 months. Applicants can apply from both outside and in Australia. Some tourists or business visitors are eligible to lodge an online application for an e600 Tourist visa.


1. Living expenses while in Australia and to return to your country of residence.
2. Have strong enough social and economic ties to Bangladesh.
3. Are in good health.
4. Are law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity.
5. Will not be a risk to the security of Australia.
6. Details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans.


<<   GALLERY   >>